Terms & Conditions | True Blue Truck Training
The learners Obligation:
We require the student to be honest and respectful to all staff and other students, which includes not falsifying information and conducting themselves in a proper manner. To be fair and comply with all True Blue Truck Training’s requirements.
The Learner’s rights include:
- Provide students with a high quality training program and support your learning
- Provide students with a safe and supportive learning environment
- Should their clearance come back denied, they are not eligible to be booked in for training
- Provide staff who are skilled and experienced
- Take your concerns and complaints seriously and respond promptly
- Treat students in a fair and respectful manner
- Taking into account your needs, skills, goals and personal circumstances
- Encourage students to get the most from your experience with True Blue Truck Training and Assessment.
The learner’s responsibilities
As a client you are expected to:
- Contact True Blue Truck Training and Assessment if you are unable to attend for any reason.
- Provide a deposit at the time of booking except where other Terms are agreed upon by both parties.
- Arrive for training 15 minutes prior to commencement.
- Settle accounts in full prior to or at the time of commencement of training except where other Terms and Conditions are agreed upon by both parties.
- Attend and participate in the program and take responsibility for your learning.
- Advise us if you intend to complete the course else where.
- Advise us if you intend to complete the course with us and provide a Record of results.
- Treat trainers, assessors and any staff fairly and respectfully.
- Comply with all segments required to complete the course.
- Act in accordance with student policies and procedures.
Effective date: July 08, 2018
True Blue Truck Training & Assessment (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the http://www.tbtta.net website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
True Blue Truck Training & Assessment uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Australia and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Australia and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
True Blue Truck Training & Assessment may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of True Blue Truck Training & Assessment
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org